happy fingerween!



3 comments
This is why I love my job. SOMETIMES, I get away with being REALLY creative. Even better, sometimes I get away with making other people do it too.

Thanks to Meg for always jumping on board with me. This made my halloween.

I decided for Halloween, I wanted everyone to dress their finger up in costume. Here's the results. (Honestly, there are about twice as many, but here are some!) I must pay tribute to all sticky notes that died in the process. Thank you for your sacrifice.

Happy Fingerween, all!

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

3 comments:

Anonymous at: November 11, 2009 at 5:32 PM said...

I'm totally wearing a shoe on my head next halloween (=

Dori the Giant at: September 4, 2010 at 12:13 AM said...

You made up fingerween?

I absolutely love this idea. It's so amazing! You should get other people (bloggers?) to participate and start a huge gallery linking out to the creators.

I really feel like making one haha!

TJ at: September 6, 2010 at 3:25 AM said...

That's a great idea!!! I should do that this Halloween!!! I expect an entry from you if I do though!!!

newer post older post