home



1 comments
I've been working on rehauling / mass cleaning / designing out my living space... It's currently a mountainous terrain of mess. I'm not exaggerating! It's a work in progress, but here's where I'm at:

First on the list, other than overall cleaning, was to get my shoes organized / designed!








Second, I need to find places for my random art... finished, or not!


Third, and I haven't even started! I need to organize my art corner... clean it up, clear it out... use it as a photo studio!


I love blank sketchbooks, canvases, paper, etc!
Obviously, I'm not as good at keeping up with filling them with ideas!


... now... don't even wonder about the mess in my bedroom!

But the one mess that's allowed... is the Rat Playpen!


I tried to get a few snaps of Pez here, but he was moving too fast!
They always want to come right up to the camera.




In all the cleaning, I stepped on a lamp and light bulb. Luckily, no cuts.

1 comments:

Dori the Giant at: September 4, 2010 at 12:11 AM said...

Love your room and artworks.
Are your rats smelly?

I also like how you mentioned you stepped on a lamp. Isn't that a bizarre thing to step on without noticing?

I'm the same way.

I always put my DSLR on my carpet and then step on it. This has happened plenty of times.

newer post older post