Going Natural



0 comments
I'll admit... I'm a bit of a product junkie. As much as I've worked in marketing, I'll straight up acknowledge it works on me! I like trying different products and seeing if one works better for whatever it is I'm trying to treat or handle. I buy in the to the little blurbs of promise written on a beautiful (or sometimes not beautiful, in which case, it's totally the content and it's words selling me) packaging. I love packaging... I'm a designer... I can't help it! Haha.

Lately I've gone into a brave multifaceted self-trial mode when it comes to a lot of hygiene regiments. This post is me stating the trials are in the works. I'm hoping they will all turn out as positive as promised in all the reading I've done, and I can report back with good reviews. That being said, I'm going to wait for the trial time to finish before I explain. That's the brave part: changing these habits and waiting for your body to adjust. The adjustment period is the part you have to be patient.

The benefits to be had are many, including health and finances! Also, it could help me de-clutter, since I wouldn't need half the different items I've got stored haha.

Hope to have lots to share :}!

0 comments:

older post