Recipe: Zucchini Hash



0 comments


Though I'm still fairly new to it, I love experimenting in the kitchen (which is a good thing, since I have to make my own food a lot to eat the way I aim to). It's even better when an experiment turns out way better than planned, as is the case with what I'm calling "zucchini hash" for lack of a better term. I love this because it's both super tasty, I like the texture, and I can eat it when I'm trying to keep my carbs low for the day. :}


what you need

  • 1 zucchini
  • 2 cage-free egg
  • 2 - 3  tbsp Coconut Oil
  • 3 - 4 tbsp Coconut Flour
  • Adobo Seasoning (sea salt, garlic, onion, black pepper, oregano, bay, tumeric)


what you do

Grate the zucchini with a fairly fine grater.
Squeeze out the extra liquid.
Add the eggs, oil, flour, and seasoning, and fold them in with the zucchini till it's mixed evenly.
Add everything into a pan (greased with coconut oil) on medium to medium high heat, stirring.
The mixture should start drying up in 'crumbles'.
It's done when it's at the moistness you desire.

ENJOY!!!! 

0 comments:

newer post older post